How Nullen Works
Our adaptive pricing model corresponds directly with the amount of time, resources, & pacing your company needs throughout each project or agreement.
Two Steps to Begin Working with Us
1. Get a Free Assessment
We offer all local nonprofits & small businesses a free digital marketing & brand assessment. This involves online research on our end, but also includes a face to face meeting with us so that we can learn about your organization, your team, how you do things, what’s working, what isn’t, and what you’re spending marketing dollars on.
From there we can provide you with a proposal outlining our recommendations on how you can move forward making realistic changes based on any constraints.
2. Proposal of Services and Project Work Tailored for You
We try to avoid set prices for projects because every client’s situation is completely different. So we ask for budget transparency so we can accommodate any financial constraints you may be under.
We’re willing to make billing exceptions where it makes sense to do so because we’re focused on developing a sustainable relationship with our select group of clients — rather than causing marketing budgets to tap out with a one and done deal.
- Clients can pay us monthly — except for projects with large upfront creative commitments (new logo, video content, etc.)
- We can push the deadline out on a project to decrease it’s total cost. (6 months vs. 9 months vs. 12 months)
- We’re willing to reduce the total cost of all of our digital marketing services if they’re packaged together into an annual contract.
- Example: Nullen acts as your company’s Marketing Director and manages all related tasks, strategy development, responsibilities, and project work.
- Based on the specifics of a task — the more involved you or your employees are in the completion of them can reduce the cost.
- Training has an upfront cost, but we can strategically train and coach employees through project work to reduce long term costs.
- We’re willing to audit all of your marketing spending and help you save everywhere that’s possible.
If you talk to us and tell us your story. We’re almost always willing to work something out that fits your exact needs.
E-Mail Kyle Null
Call or Text - Kyle Null