How to Receive a Free Digital Marketing & Brand Assessment
Nullen is presently offering small local businesses, nonprofits, personal brands, and Montessori programs free digital marketing assessments. Our sole goal for doing this is to form partnerships with small, local causes and make a positive impact on their growth.
You can receive your free assessment in one of two ways:
If you prefer face-to-face meetings, click the Schedule Appointment button below to pick a convenient day and time to set up a video conference.
If you prefer to complete the assessment on your own time, fill out our comprehensive Assessment Form below. It will walk you through similar questions we’d ask you during a face-to-face meeting.
Getting to Know Each Other
Since we’re a small family and friends business, we carefully select our clients. Our focus is on local causes who are actively making their communities better places.
Things We'll Talk About
- Your organization, story, and history.
- Your staff & leadership.
- What your status quo systems are.
- What’s working for you and what isn’t.
- 3rd party services you’re already paying for that you’re happy / unhappy with.
- Costs of 3rd party services or quotes you’ve received that you weren’t sure about.
- You can follow up with us after the meeting with these details or come prepared during.
- Budget restraints based on timelines and current priorities.Â
- Local competitors.
- Larger organizations in your industry you look up to and want research & share analysis on.
- Deadlines related to project ideas you have and we discuss.
- Expectations going forward.
- Priorities around the agendas we discuss.
- Any questions you may have.
Our digital marketing assessment includes:
- Overview of where you stand.
- Audit of your company’s spending on 3rd party services and whether you can save money by changing things up.
- Analysis of direct competition and an overview of what they’re doing right and wrong.
- Creative ideas that are realistic for you to pull off — based on our conversations and research inspired.
- Comprehensive proposal of services we can offer to the problems discussed that are customized around your preferences, budgetary restraints, deadlines, and priorities.
- Tiered cost structure for project work we can provide you.
- Access to any resources we cultivate during our research.
- No obligation, cost, or risk for your organization.
What Comes Next?
After receiving our detailed marketing and brand assessment, we’ll give you as much time as you need to review it and ask us follow up questions at zero cost to you. We view our proposal of services as a starting point to a long-term relationship. If we believe in your business, mission, and people, we’ll do everything in our power to accommodate budget restraints and timeline adjustments, and will remain as flexible and adaptive as possible to make sure your needs are met every step of the way. If you’re looking for a loyal and committed partner for your small local company, then you’ve come to the right place.