How Nullen Works
Our adaptive pricing model corresponds directly with the amount of time, resources, & pacing your company needs throughout each project or agreement.
Two Steps to Begin Working with Us
1. Receive a Free Digital Marketing & Brand Assessment
We offer all local nonprofits & small businesses a free digital marketing & brand assessment.
To start this process, all you have to do is contact us.
From there, we’ll setup a face to face meeting with you. Ideally, that’d best be done in-person if humanly possible, or it can conveniently be arranged through a video conference (Zoom). Prior to our meeting, Nullen will do some research on your company, the market you’re in, and see if we can locate some of your competitors to see what they’re up to.
The goal of our first meeting will be learn more about:
- Your organization & story
- Your employees and leadership
- Work Culture
- How things are done
- What’s working & what isn’t
- What your status quo systems are
- Budget Restraints
About a week after we meet, we’ll provide you with a complete digital marketing and brand assessment that includes:
- Overview of where you stand.
- Audit of your company’s digital marketing & advertising overhead costs.
- Analysis of any direct local competitors.
- Comprehensive proposal of services.
- Tiered cost structure for proposed services.
This will be sent to you with the hope that you’ll want to continue working with us, but you’re welcome to utilize the information any way you see fit.
Our goal in providing this free service to local companies is to do fulfilling work for organizations that value our services and relationship.
Because we believe small companies have a better chance of long term survival if they partner in each other’s success — and that’s what we sincerely aim to do.
2. Decide On Our Proposal of Services and Projects Tailored for You
- Solutions to biggest pain points
- Creative ideas inspired from our conversations
- Project timelines
- Tiered pricing based on the amount of time, resources, and pacing your company needs
We try to avoid set prices for projects because every new client has different needs, deadlines, budget restraints, capabilities, and story that’ll adjust our costs.
We’re willing to make billing exceptions where it makes sense to do so because we’re focused on developing a sustainable relationship with our small select group of clients.
Contact Us Anytime
E-Mail Kyle Null
Call or Text - Kyle Null